Builder Theme: I am a builder when I express gratitude in word and deed.
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —John F. Kennedy
Upcoming WV2 & WV3 Events
- November 15 – Virtual Parent Empowerment Night 7pm – 8:30pm
- November 17-19 – Fall Play Performance – (2nd Floor – Dance Room 259) 7pm – 8pm & at 2pm on November 19.
- November 21 Fall Play Performance – (2nd Floor – Dance Room 259) 7pm-8pm
- November 23-25 Thanksgiving break
School Contact Information
- Press 1 for Elementary Office
- Press 2 for Junior High Office & Secondary attendance
- Press 3 for High School Office
Elementary News ⭑
- November 22 – 4th grade Medieval Festival (Multipurpose Room) 1pm-3pm
Secondary News ⭑
- November 14 & 15 – 9th grade Winterim registration 11am – 11:45am
It is time to Celebrate! The 6th grade is having their Celebration! ambassador event this Thursday November 17th. During this event students will rotate between 6 stations and learn important skills about Social Etiquette in a variety of situations. Activities will include fun party games, proper phone use, dining skills, and more! This event will go from 11:35 a.m. to 2:05 p.m. Please mark your calendars, your student won’t want to miss this! We are looking for parent volunteers. If you are available and willing to help, please contact Tatiana Fetzer at WV2ambassadors@apamail.com or call at 385-351-3090.
Sistema Notes ♪
We have begun working on our Winter Concert music. It’s hard to believe that we are SIX WEEKS away from our performance! It is crucial for every Sistema student to attend regularly so that they can learn the music for this concert. We have a lot to do and are super excited to share our music with you. Please place Friday, December 9th at 6pm on your calendars for our “Magic of Winter” concert. We will also be offering a live-streamed concert for those unable to attend as space will be limited.
Thank you so much for your support. Please email Mrs. Christensen with any questions you may have. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Corner ⭑
- November 21 – HS Girls Basketball Practice (Large Gym) 3:30pm-5:30pm
- November 21 – JH ⅚ Girls Club Open Gym (Small Gym) 3:30-5:30pm
- November 21 – HS Boys Basketball Practice (Large Gym) 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- November 22 – HS Boys Basketball at Wendover HS 4:30pm-8pm
- November 22 – HS Girls Basketball at Merit Preparatory Academy 5:30pm-7pm
- November 23 – HS Girls Basketball Practice (Large Gym) 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- November 23 – HS Boys Basketball vs Tintic (Large Gym) 5:30pm-8:30pm
APA News ⭑
Join us for this year’s WV3 Fall play “Macbeth” by William Shakespeare. It will be performed on November 18, 19 and 21st. Tickets are $8 for students or $10 for general admission which will be sold at the door. We hope to see you there!
Virtual Parent Empowerment
Internet Safety: Join us on Tuesday, November 15th at 7 pm for a night of social media and internet information. We will examine our own internet use and habits and learn how to help the teens in our lives navigate the world wide web with purpose. This is appropriate to watch with your students. Your secondary student will earn 2 tardies for each adult who attends. If they attend with you, they will get two additional tardies. Join us via zoom on Tuesday at 7pm. https://uetn-org.zoom.us/j/82564943259 Meeting ID: 825 6494 3259