Builder Theme: I am a builder when I look for ways to serve others.
“Everybody can be great because everybody can serve.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Upcoming WV2 & WV3 Events ★
- Tuesday, December 13 – Ambassador Dance 8 am – 10:25 am
- Wednesday, December 14 – NO After School Programs
- Friday, December 16 – Winterim Walk Through 12:45 pm – 2:10 pm
- Friday, December 16 – Winter Dance Showcase (Small Gym) 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Monday, December 19 – Daniel’s Fund with Catherine 10:30 am – 11:45 am
- Tuesday, December 20 – End of Term 2
- Wednesday, December 21 – January 3rd – WINTER BREAK
School Contact Information
- Press 1 for Elementary Office
- Press 2 for Junior High Office & Secondary attendance
- Press 3 for High School Office
Elementary News ★
- Tuesday, December 13 – 5th Grade and Madrigals Concert 6pm – 7pm
- Wednesday, December 14 – K-3 Reading University (Small Gym) 8 am – 8:30 am
- Wednesday, December 14 – 4-6 Reading University 12:45 pm – 2:30 pm
Secondary News ★
- Tuesday, December 13 – Secondary Choir Concert (Small Gym) 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 14 -7th Grade Care Center Visits (Small Gym) 8 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 20 – Secondary End of Term 2
Character Development ★
We CAN Care! Only 1 week left of our donation drive. So far we have collected 1,887 food items. Wahoo! It has been so exciting to see how much we can accomplish as we all work together. We can be advocates for those in our community that need us, and that is a very important part of being a Builder and an Ambassador for good.
Let’s finish strong–keep bringing in those food items! The drive will end on Friday December 16th! And, if we make our goal as a campus we’ll celebrate with a Crazy Sock Day for Secondary and a Crazy Sock and Tie Day for Elementary on Tuesday, December 20th.
To find out more about where our donations will go visit www.utahfoodbank.org
2023-2024 Priority Enrollment
Hello APA Families, we are now accepting applications for NEW SIBLINGS (brothers & sisters only) and TRANSFERS. Lotteries for next school year will begin in January 2023.
- NEW SIBLINGS: Must be 5yrs old by September 1st, 2023 to qualify for enrollment- no exceptions to this rule. This application is for brothers or sisters of students currently attending one of American Prep Schools.
- http://www.americanprep.org/enrollment Code: sibling2023
- TRANSFERRING to a different American Prep Campus, Request will be processed in the order that they are received, sibling priority taken into consideration. Open seats are limited, so please be sure to get on the transfer waitlist before new student’s lotteries begin in January 2023. Even if you have requested a transfer before, you NEED to fill it out again. Students may transfer between American Prep campuses on a case-by-case priority basis, depending on availability at the receiving campus.
- http://www.americanprep.org/enrollment Code: transfer2023
- WV1 Campus students ENTERING into 7th GRADE on 2023-2024 School year: 6th graders will have a seat reserved at West Valley 3 Campus; however, students will need to meet the requirements of the APA promotion policy and attend WV3 Mandatory Enrollment meeting. You do not need to request a transfer, unless you are requesting a transfer to the Draper 3 Campus.
- RE-Enrollment for Current APA-WV2 & WV3 Students: The Re-enrollment code for next year will be given to you at the “Celebration of Excellence” enrollment meeting held in the spring of 2023.
- New Families: Lotteries will begin in January 2023, americanprep.org/enrollment
We are looking forward to a great 2023-2024 School year!
Sistema Notes ♪
- Friday, December 16 – Sistema Store (Multipurpose Room) 12:30 pm- 6:30 pm
- Monday, December 19 – Sistema Term 2 No missing work Incentive 4 pm – 5:30 pm
Sports Corner ★
- Friday, December 16 – HS Boys Basketball at Gunnison Valley 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Friday, December 16 – HS Girls Basketball at Logan HS 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 20 – HS Boys Basketball vs North Sevier (Large Gym) 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm